Mother is the first word that you try to spell in your earlier days. Mother is everything for us. Put a question to yourself that how much she means to you? You will definitely feel great towards your mother when you remember your childhood. Care, affection, love, belief and confidence towards her child make her a perfect Mother. Some people call them an angel sent by the god. No mater what people say, the bond between the Mother and the child is the strongest one. On this Mother’s day 2016, do not forget to let your mother know how much grateful you are to her. Below is the list of Mother’ day quotes. that you can send to your mother. Every mother strives hard to take her child to new world. If you personally want to give her a message then check the quotes given below.
Inspiring Mother’s day quotes
There are plenty of ways to show your gratitude towards your mother, but we believe love is never judged by the price of the gift. Mothers day quotes and sayings will also do the work. In fact, words are known to be the most powerful weapon to the date. You can inspire someone with your words or you can even make someone fall in love with you. Why not let your mother know how much you love her? Below collection of inspiring mother’s day quotes will definitely help you in achieving the same.
1. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were harsh when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly…Happy Mother’s day Mom..!!
2. Best love message I have ever heard. I believe in love at first sight because I saw my Mother first when I opened my eyes.
3. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Mothers. So I love and worship my Mother so much.
4. Mother’s holds their children’s hands for a short while but holds their hearts forever.
5. Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts, worries, tensions, joy and happiness.
6. I remember my Mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clasp to me all my life.
7. Who ran to help me when I fell, or kiss the place to make it well? My lovely Mother….Happy Mother’s day Mom.
8. A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a Mother’s work is never done.
9. My mom is an everlasting song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
10. Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of lambs in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn. But only one Mother is equal to worldwide.
11. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but loves his mother the longest.
12. It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.
13. If I had a flower for each time I thought of my Mother, I could walk in my garden forever.
14. Love is blind because my Mother started loving me before seeing my face.
15. A human body can bear only up to 45 Del of pain. But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels up to 57 Del of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time…..Mom I Love You.
16. When you are a Mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A Mother always has to think twice, once for her child and then for herself.
17. My Mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I dedicate to my Mother.
Would you like to know how much pain your mother went through when taking care of you? Just go through the below info-graphics which will tell you how much efforts your mother would have put in raising you.
In fact, this is the reason why we advise everyone to present something unique to the mother. Subscribe to this blog to keep yourself updated about the latest mother’s day 2016 news. Hopefully, you liked mothers day quotes presented over here. In a very near draft, we will provide more quotes about the mother’s day.